The two-day conference is free to attend. Visit the registration website at https://www.cecentral.com/live/22867 for the detailed agenda, speaker information, accreditation information, and a full list of exhibitors.
Exclusive items will be mailed to the first 500 registered participants!
Who should attend?
- First Responders (Law Enforcement, EMS, Fire Department, Quick Response Team)
- Healthcare Professionals (Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors, Community Health Care Workers, Mental Health Professionals, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Physicians)
- Legal Professionals
- Local Government Officials (County Judge Executives, Mayors, Magistrates)
- Local Health Department Board of Health Members
- Local Health Department Staff (Directors, Environmentalists, Nurses, Harm Reduction Staff, Health Educators, Peer Support Specialists)
- Public Health and Healthcare Students
The summit will host leading experts in their field, addressing topics such as:
- Kentucky Overdose Prevention and Response Efforts
- Harm Reduction Best Practices
- Local, State, and National Partnerships
- The Legality of Harm Reduction
- Mental Health and Substance Use
- The Current Status of the Drug Overdose Epidemic
The 2022 Kentucky Harm Reduction Summit is hosted by Gateway District Health Department, in partnership with the Kentucky Department for Public Health, University of Kentucky HealthCare CECentral and the Kentucky Injury Prevention and Resource Center.
If you require special assistance for this event, or for more information, please contact email@example.com.