Who Should Attend?
- First Responders (Law Enforcement, EMS, Fire Department, Quick Response Teams)
- Healthcare Professionals (Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors, Community Health Care Workers, Mental Health Professionals, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Physicians)
- Legal Professionals Local Government Officials (County Judge Executives, Mayors, and Magistrates)
- Local Health Department Board of Health Members
- Local Health Department Staff (Directors, Environmentalists, Nurses, Harm Reduction Staff, Health Educators, Peer Support Specialists)
- Public Health and Healthcare Students
- National, State, Regional, Local Guest Speaker
- Kentucky Overdose Prevention and Response Efforts
- Harm Reduction Best Practices
- Breakout Sessions
- Poster Presentations
- Vendor Exhibitions & Tutorials
AND MUCH MORE!
For More Information, Contact...
Chase Barnes, MPH, Harm Reduction Program Manager, Kentucky Department for Public Health firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phoebe Wheeler-Crum, MA, Harm Reduction Public Health Educator, Kentucky Department for Public Health email@example.com.
Previous Harm Reduction Summit Information
- Enduring Materials with Continuing Education Credit: 2020, 2021, and 2022
- KIPRC Training Tools: 2021 and 2022 Harm Reduction Summit Videos
- KY OD2A Happenings: KY Harm Reduction Summit A Success pg. 7
The 2023 Harm Reduction Summit is supported by Cooperative Agreement Number NU17CE924971 funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and awarded to the University of Kentucky Research Foundation and the Kentucky Injury Prevention and Research Center (KIPRC). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authorized and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or the Department of Health and Human Services.