FACE Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation Program
The Kentucky Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation (FACE) program is an occupational fatality prevention and surveillance program of the Kentucky Department for Public Health and the Kentucky Injury Prevention and Research Center at the University of Kentucky. Kentucky is one of seven FACE states currently funded by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. The Kentucky FACE program has conducted surveillance of all occupational fatalities since 1994.
In addition to surveillance, Kentucky FACE staff members conduct on-site investigations of workplace fatalities, producing investigative reports and other training materials that contain targeted recommendations for workplace injury prevention.
- Machinist Dies after Pulled into Manual Lathe
- Manufacturing Worker Dies by Suicide
- FACE Annual Report 2020
- Shelter Kitchen Manager Fatally Stabbed by Resident
- Hazard Alert: Pedestrian Fatalities
- Field Technician Dies after Contacting Downed Power Line
- Hazard Alert: Electrocutions in the Construction Industry
- Truck Driver Killed after Vehicle Rollaway
- Dump Truck Driver Dies in Multi-Vehicle Collision After Truck Overturns
- Semi-Truck Driver Dies in Single-Vehicle Collision After Truck Overturns
- Safety Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Shared Vehicles and Equipment
- County Profiles
Subscribe to the FACE Mailing List
To subscribe to the Kentucky FACE email list, please contact us at email@example.com.
Include the following information:
- First and last name
- Which of the following list(s) you would like to be subscribed to:
- General (all industries)
- Police protection